Friday, January 4, 2013

twistbands and a normal day

Before i left the house today


My har has faded now but its still pretty to me :-)






My outfit for the day!


Pictures are mainly taken from my instagram, for those who havent followed me! (it's about time to lol :p) @bellojelloz 

I went to get my first packet of twistbands today! After reading kaykay's blog about it :-) they are so soft and basically appl no tension on your hair! Also like when you remove the hair tie, there wont be dent marks left on your hair or like hair falling out cause of the hair tie :-) i love em' already.
They are a pack of 3 for SGD$7.95 btw. And then prices vary from 15.95$-25.95$ for headbands or more amounts of hair ties.
They are really soft and there are so many designs :-(
I really loved the tiedye variety and took rlly long to choose lol



Me with my green tiedyed twistband hehe


Side track a bit, saw these cute ass giraffe fluffy-bathroom-flats thingy at new look somerset313 at the smaller shoes/kids section!


DAMN cute wtf :'( I ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF BUYING LOL

They were $23.90 btw haha




Instagram @bellojelloz
tweet me @annabelannabelz
ask me a ques on formspring @annabelella

No comments:

Post a Comment