Sunday, January 6, 2013

poly or jc



Hi all.
I'm officially 4 days away from receiving my O level results.
So i've been going to poly open houses, mainly TP and NP.
Wanted to go to SP also though :-(
 but didn't have enough time on sat so i'll probably head down tmrw.

TP has quite a fun atmosphere! I'm actually interested in Law and management and the digital forensics course.
TP is the only poly that offers Law and Management as a course, so it was quite interesting speaking to one of the lecturers.
 :-)
The digital forensics course made me really interested in it! I think cause the student which explained what it was abt was really detailed and summarised everything in a nutshell. 

NP was pretty big and I was quite exhausted when I reached there so yeah.
The ambassadors played a big role haha I would've been lost!

-

Anyway, I realised that university after poly seems like quite a common thing.
That's great cause I wanna go to university in the end haha.
But honestly, personally I wanna do law.
So its quite an academic based subj compared to like business and engineering.
Maybe JC would be more apt for the uni course I wanna do?
thats what i think.

Something my dad did for me when I was choosing my subjs in Sec 2 was, "If i qualify for pure sciences, what would i do?" etc.
So maybe you can list down what route you'd take if you get lets say, 12 points.

At least you decide after thinking for a few days, and not cause you're in a rush for time.

sigh results will be out really soon & i guess the real thinking and choosing comes right after :'(
Shall just sit back and relax for now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment