Friday, January 2, 2015

2 / 365

Still feels pretty surreal that I didn't have to wake up for school today hahaha. So today I did the first exciting thing of 2015, something I've been wanting to try for awhile: get a Bwax
 Getting a bwax sounds rlly scary at the start, but I've read up abt it enough for almost a year now to just feel a bit more assured HAHAHA. After talking to people & reading reviews etc., it seems to me that a bwax is defo gonna be painful, but bearable for most. I've never tried waxing of any sort before so the thought of a wax is quite nerve wrecking HAHAHA

I was just scrolling through groupon and saw one for bwax. It must've been a YOLO moment because I immediately called to book an appointment haha. It was $18, quite a reasonable price for a bwax!

I'm not going to list out all the benefits of waxing and all cuz like 
1. didn't decide to do a wax based on it's benefits
2. it can be found all over the web


ootd hehe
The process was really simple. Enter the place, go to the toilet, clean with baby wipes and the waxing begins. The whole thing was also done very professionally! I was told it would take around 30-45 mins, especially since it was my first time.
True enough, it took about 40-45 mins for me :-)

My reaction after the bwax? looked a bit something like this:

HAHAHAHAHA
It was quite painful for me... hahaha. After the whole thing I literally just looked like the pic above. Went on whining to Leon about how it was so painful and everything HAHAH. But honestly, I was just SO glad it was over. I will never understand how people can sign packages for bwaxes and put themselves through this every few months TT___TT. Newfound respect for anyone who does waxing regularly HAHAHA
I was definitely quite pleased with the outcome though! But I think other less painful alternatives to getting a bwax will suffice for me. Everyone should try it at least once tho hahaha it is quite an interesting experience.

Will I go back again? probably not, because I'm such a pussy HAHAHA T.T

 Price: 5/5 (for a first timer price)
Pain level: 4/5
Awkwardness level: 2/5



Thank you for accompanying me down and dealing with whiny me after :p

So in love with the prints of my dress hehe

Fabulous Aesthetics
29A Lorong Mambong (beside WALA WALA), 
Holland Village 
Singapore 277687 
Phone: (+65) 6465 8465
Operating Hours:  
Mon - Sun 
11 am to 9:30 pm


till then x

No comments:

Post a Comment