Monday, January 5, 2015

post As: making pearls

Woke up today ard 1 pm hahaha. could really get used to this chill life :')
decided to cook some pearls i bought because they were gonna expire soon HAHAHA bought them because i'm a huge fan of chewy stuff(?) eg. blackball hehe. was a bit scared because I tried cooking them before but failed :-( so this time I decided to follow the instructions on the packet!!!!


I briefly read through and plonked most of the pearls inside. but after awhile I felt like I was doing something wrong cuz there was just like a puddle in the  pot and no pearls :-( 
then i realised.............

I WAS SUPPOSE TO PUT THE PEARLS IN BOILING WATER 
not put them in and boil the water

F M L LOLOLOLOL 
wasted about 3/4 of the packet but okay had some left over so i redid the whole thing


Left the pearls boiling for slightly over 30 mins and yay they turned out quite well!!!!


Braised them for about 15 mins and drained the water :-)






very pleased with how they turned out, super chewy :')



till then x


1 comment: