Thursday, December 4, 2014

Post As

hellu!! here's a lil post As update hehe, just random snippets here and there.
Took this selfie when I woke up cuz someone on ask.fm wanted a pic of my new hair :-)
loving my hair color *__*


Celebrated my Dad's 46th birthday!! I did up the card and it turned out not too bad hehe. 
He chose the dinner location, Sakae Sushi, which was gr8 cuz my love for sushi is real HAHA






Leon surprised me at work and treated me to lunch :-)
I'm so thankful for him cuz he helped me collect shoes + a bag I bought online!
 He is really a gem?!?!? :')


Lunch break was only an hour.... :-(

But it's okay cuz 3 hours later he came and pick me up from work!!!! ^__^
Super funny cuz I was whining and complaining about how tired I was from work.... but the moment we stepped into topshop I was alive again HAHAH 
and he was like, "wah suddenly not tired anymore?" 
HAHA fricking love shopping *__*
Walking around in topshop with him was soon enjoyable, like we would talk about the clothes together and like make fool out of ourselves HAHAHA

anyway my legs still died on me in the end.. freaking painful :-( 
but definitely got better with some leg massage from agent_le0n HAHA was screaming and twitching in pain but ah well, NO PAIN NO GAIN


Headed out later at night to meet vlow + justin!!!


Train took awhile to come so we just fooled around with OOTD pics LOL 

soon who's better at the OOTD game????? ;-)

Vlow and I didn't plan our outfits at all... but BAM we wore almost the same things HAHAH 



The guys planned to wear the same outfit so that calls for mandatory matchy group pic hehehe
Somehow the whole world wasn't at zouk that day so we decided to just drink outside.
The holiday inn uncle gave vlow & I lightstick lollipops! Didn't really like the taste of mine but they were so freaking cool HAHAH quite fascinating lol sorry damn noob hahaha



Mandatory toilet selfie!!! 
somehow we'll always end up taking a selfie in the toilet idek why HAHAH

Bumped into quite a few people inside!!! 
picture so blur but clearer than my future lolololololjk don't know why my pics with flash turn out shitty sometimes :-(


Can't really recall exactly when this was but Leon had a day off so he could book out!!!
Came to my place to fetch me hehe (i live really near his camp but its the thought that counts:))


Our couple navy roshe runs which we are both SO very in love with!!!
they are rlly lightweight and comfy to wear *__*
we were contemplating between the black (i like the laces!!) and the red ones, but i'm glad we went with the navy ones cuz i think it really suits us hehe.

Christmas came early :') thank you baby.
Mandatory couple roshe runs shot HAHA
Thankful to have such a loving boyfriend who'd do cheesy things like that with me LOLOL
Made our way to FEP cuz I had an appointment to do ma nails at 12 :-)


he helped me pick out the color hehe!! 
Love the color we chose. Can't really tell in the picture but it's this shade of maroon with red glitter, so christmassy ^__^


had ayam penyet after that cuz we were both SOOOO hungry hahaha 

-

Sooooo yup that's all for now hehe. Had prom yesterday and pre prom the day before! that went pretty great too but I'll blog about it another time... still waiting for people to send me pictures :-)
really enjoying my post As life, this freedom & not having to worry or think about what I have to study or have yet to study.... it's priceless :') 

abrupt end hahaha

till then x

No comments:

Post a Comment