Monday, December 29, 2014

Alegria, RI(JC) prom 2014

Omg I can finally update my blog HAHA. Came back from Korea not too long ago and my wifi broke down on me :-( during the festive season some more, how timely. but okay, wifi is finally fixed and back up so yes here's to clearing all my backlog posts!!!

Tuesday, 2nd Dec 2014: Pre/post prom

Bought pre prom tix from vlow (gotta support my best friend of cuz?!?), was meant to be a post prom party but okay Rj's prom was on 3rd dec so it just became pre prom for us HAHAHA
Leon had a day off or smith so he could join me!!!! :-) very happy because he had to book in on prom  day itself so ah well, pre prom date will suffice hehe. 
I spent the earlier part of the day with him and planned to go home to change out into heels and all. But I guess we lazed around too much and I figured out it was too troublesome to go all the way home just to change out..... so we went to pre prom in our roshe runs HAHAHA. Honestly was not a bad choice at all cuz my feet didn't hurt by the end of the night hehe.

so cheesy hahahahahah
my baby
met max, leona and yishu outside!


It was on a tues soon not crowded at all, which was gr8 hehe



of cuz, selfie with my #1 hehe thanks for accompanying me :*


the night went pretty alright I guess... quite interesting to see people from school (who I never thought i'll ever see at zouk) just letting their hair down and enjoying the music and all :-) Thank God for Uber btw, used uberX which saved me booking fee + midnight charge hehe. 
pls use my code, bdxzc for a free $10 off your cab ride HAHAH


Wednesday, 3rd Dec 2014: Prom 2014

woke up at about 1pm! didn't do anything special for prom really.. in fact I was a bit last minute too HAHA. I bought my dress like 3 months back or smth but it was too long :-( so I had to send it for alterations. Only collected my dress from the tailor the day before prom, what a champ right?? HAHAHA. Thank God the alterations went well. Had mixed feelings for prom because emily + joelle were both overseas 
so yeah :-(


Mama Fung offered to drive me around so I didn't have to lug my stuff around or pay for cab hehe thank you mummy :* had an appointment at my aunt's place to get my hair done, didn't rlly wanna splurge on like prep for prom hahaha. Headed out to fetch Stelz from the mrt and made our way to my aunty's place to get our hair done! 


I dyed + permed my hair at my aunt's salon too! it isn't exactly a salon, more like a home based hair salon? She used to own a salon below her house!!! but because of health reasons, she decided to sell it off and take a break to recuperate. Now she's better already, but now that the shop is already sold and would probably be very costly to buy back, she converted a part of her kitchen into a workspace :-) so she still provides hair services and gets income, yay!!! I'll always enjoy going to her to do my hair because it just feels more comfortable knowing the hairstylist personally? hahaha

Decided to do my hair into an updo/bun, cuz I felt that it'll be nicer for my hair to be up with my prom dress :-)


she trimmed my brows for me too HEHEHE
Here's my hair!!!





Stelz went for a simple curl look!!


After getting our hair done we changed out and did our make up hehe.









Ready to go for prom!!!!!
Prom hair pic again hehe!!! I love it so much :')

We arrived pretty early so we just chilled at the lobby in swissotel :-)

Prom #ootd :-)




#thuglyfe



me: Stelz!!! let's take a proper pic and a funny pic ok?
stelz: yes suree

Me: ok stelz funny shot u just stand there, i'll do my thing
Stelz: ok ok


Stelz: WTF HAHAHAHAHA
thanks for being my prom date :*
So pretty!!! love the infusion of colors and all. so classy :-)



sat beside viv!!!! OG mates forever HAHAH
and also, glenny :') 
Roamed around, bumped into many people & took pics with them hehe. 

Friends for 6 years, sec school to JC. SOOO THANKFUL FOR U :-)

Jen-E!!!!  
my econs class mate, super good sailor and has a special name to boot HAHA :-)

Fangshuo!!

Don'minic, looking super nice in his suit :-)

Rachel :-)
Thanks glenny for introducing all your homies to me HAHAHAH


Batchmates, small but strong batch hehe rjshooting forever :-)
was great seeing everyone all dressed up and not in their suits or uniform HAHAHA

benny!!

Pic with Chris featuring terrible lighting >:

gabbywabby!! the one person that i always sit with in the morning at our OG table HAHA
thank you for not judging me when I sleep the whole morning away, or am grouchy as hell HAHAHA :')


OG PIC ^___^

One with (most of) the class mates :-)


First few friends I made in rj!!! Penny hehe :')
u lil hottie 
 

That marks the end of my prom post hehe. Spent most of my time taking pics rather than eat HAHA there goes my $90/$95 TT___TT anyhow, I'm quite sure I have a lot more pics with people but they haven't sent me or uploaded :-( 
twas' a good night, officially closing my 12 years of education hehe

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! You look so lovely in that dress. I have same color complexion like yours, I think I might also buy this color for my prom night which is next month in a very beautiful event space NYC. All your pictures are mind-blowing.

    ReplyDelete