Thursday, October 9, 2014

(post) prelims 2

Post prelims part 2!!!! 
ok before I go on I know it seems like I'm on my holidays already already or what.. but honestly I am not having the time of my life (or so it may seem). I just upload the nicer moments/photos of the post prelims period, that's about it. :-) Not that I'm mugging 24/7 or anything but yeah I just don't want anyone to have the wrong idea! okaaay now with that cleared up :-)

Walking out of my condo hehe!!!! we brought out shades out and stuff that day (super step i know HAHA) so we thought like why not take more pictures HEHE (okay that's just an excuse)

 






Church anniversary 2014!!












Met him after!! wanted to get some Sunday Folks but the queue was insane so a another time maybe.
We bought 2 groupons for steak buffet at Barossa ^__^ 
WHICH WAS SO GOOD??








you're so precious to me :') he is such a sweetheart. Where do I even begin haha. We did the boyfriend tag thingy while waiting for our food to come (it took quite a long while). I love how he is always so spontaneous about doing things with me HAHAHA. like my heels killed my feet after awhile cuz I was in them the whole day.. and he wanted to carry me HAHAH AWwWwW

That was one short but special night ahhhh *melts into a puddle*



Went back to school during one of the days to study for a short while! AC boy crashing RI tsk HAHA
he felt SO out of place like he suddenly got really anxious HAHAHA so funny 

not so funny though cuz he made me crash AC in my RI uni... which was my turn to freak out HAHAHAH >:(






NUUU y u gotta book in bæ :(


till then x


No comments:

Post a Comment