Saturday, October 11, 2014

Brunei 2014

So one of the last few hurdles Leon has to go through before getting his red beret is going to Brunei for exercise greenwood. It's a dreadful 20 days that both of us haven't been looking forward to but oh well :-( These are the things we did leading up to the day he flew off!!!!!

1. Shaving his head
I remember asking him if I could shave his head for him before he goes off to Brunei (cuz he mentioned that he'll shave bald for Brunei), and he said of course!! hehehe yay. 
Gotta admit I was a little sad cuz his hair was at such an adorable length HAHAHA 
but okay it was quite fun shaving it off 


Mid shave selfies!!! shaved off the sides to see if I could give him a cute mohawk or smth but nah it looked so funny HAHAHA


Then we just decided to try ridiculous hair styles before finally shaving all of it off!!




AND FINALLY it's done. all his hair gone naww

Thank you for letting me shave your head hehe 
SO SORRY again that I shaved it too short it's too short TT__TT



Headed to SMU after to study!! started to miss his tuff of hair alr HAHAH 





2. Eat llao llao



3. Watch him pack for Brunei

Packing for brunei!! Tried on his ilbv which was SUPER smelly 
hahahaha cuz he wore it for his 35 km march.




4. Have a good meal

Went to HV for dinner!! bumped into this 2 super adorable bull dogs *__*


Finally got to try EWF :-)








Here's him booking in cuz he had ippt the next day!!! Congrats to him for getting Commando Gold, FINALLY!!!! you did it hehe :-)



5. Give him his Brunei 2014 tin can 

Gave him his brunei care pack :-) it's really just 20 notes for the 20 days he is gonna be away...
but I hope these notes will serve to motivate and encourage him when times get tough. & also, it'll feel like we aren't really apart :-) 

On the day he was leaving, he surprised me with 'BRUNEI 20' hehe, 
his set of notes for me (which was really unexpected)!!



6. Lock (our love for) each other up (LOL)




7. Take a picture with his poster

12 hours before he was scheduled to fly off, he dragged me to ACS to collect his sec with him. Immediately regretted laughing at him when he crashed RI HAHAHA 
but hey I finally got to take a pic with his poster ;-)



& then it was time for him to fly off :-(



was really difficult to part with him.. 
I mean I honestly didn't think it would've been that hard but ah well :(((



That's about it. Got home and talked to him on the phone for abit more before his plane took off haha. 
I woke up to a few whatsapp messages he managed to send me using the cookhouse's weak as hell wifi haha... but still better than nothing :') i miss him so much TT___TT
ah well there's good to this also, 
I can spend all my time on revision (which i'm in dire need of) (there's not enough time fUCK)

till then x

No comments:

Post a Comment