Sunday, October 27, 2013

So my dad and I are still having a cold war. lol this is srsly stupid as fuck but whatever
idek why he is angry at me????
whatever la i give up ugh

ANYWAY I PROMOTED WOOHOOOOO hahah
passed 3 out of 5 subjs :-) I am really satisfied with my results, like compared to my CTs and considering the amt of time i used to study for promos i'm contented. It doesn't meet everyone's  standard of good results, but i'm satisfied!!!! Cause everyone in sch is smart as hell?!?!!? haha

My top row of teeth are done alr! :-) YAY i'm so happy cause that means quick progress.
Gotta wait for the bottom row to finish shifting. Surprised everything's going so fine and fast, cause it's only been like... 5 months? I can remove my braces in abt 6 months!! 


My dentist only had colourless elastics at hand so i was fine with it, but it turned out to be more of a white colour than transparent :-( oh well

National flag on ma teeth

Singapore National Shooting Competition (SNSC) was held on Saturday! 
and... I came up THIRD??? like what even.
It's quite an epic story actually cause like the top 8 gets into finals and I was 5th.
Didn't expect to win anything cause like almost all the shooters were on the nat team! 
but wow hey i'm an underdog HAHA 

just a casual selfie 

Chinese As tmrw and OP on wednesday. 
PLS LEMME PASS CHINESE I DONT WANNA RETAKE THAT SHIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment