Thursday, October 17, 2013

He has a dimple on the right, mine's on the left :-)
This was when we were in sec 3? if i'm not wrong :-)
Probably my favourite gif of us cause we look so young! 
hahah not that we're very old now but there is a difference definitely.
Some thing funny happened today. We went for dinner at macs. Being the gross ass me, I dripped coke into my chill sauce because i was bored and waiting for him to finish. 
I  said, "If you love me you'll dip your fry into this concoction and eat it."
and the next second, he dipped his fry into the sauce, ate it and continued eating. 
I was like wtf I was just joking?!??!!!? he just gave me the poker face.
I must say I felt all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

I love browsing through old pics, reliving the moments and just thinking back whilst looking at them. 
Hardly ever do this now cause I cleared the pics in my phone awhile back, 14,000 pictures was doing my laggy phone no good
It's not easy maintaining a r/s with someone that is on a different academic route.
I'm in JC, while he is in poly. That takes a toll on us, on me sometimes.
We don't get to see each other often anymore because of our horrible clashing schedules... 
and it isn't easy for me cause I was used to seeing him a lot more when we were in secondary school.

Being paranoid and annoyed with constantly being apart from him for long period of time makes me trigger fights just for the sake of using that as in avenue to vent my frustration. It's really dumb of me most of the time but i'm glad he didnt give up on me, on us :-)
Our fights are never easy to get through, some times they get the better of me.
The funny thing is, I kinda start them most of the time. Maybe it's the resort to feel secure. 
like, the "oh if he loves me, he'll fight for me" concept.
It's so difficult at times. I'm left to over think, and insecurity creeps on me over and over again. 
I can't deal with pressure and stress which is what JC throws at me all the time, and I always feel like I'm on my own now that he is in a poly.
Eye candies in JC make me consider the possibility of just giving up on this strenuous relationship that some times seem to never work out. 

But I realise that as much as i can see myself being with another guy, it will probably be a month or two kinda affair. I can't seem to see myself feeling secure with another.
It's probably because I'm actually a very complex and messed up person on the inside. and amongst that mess lies strands of vulnerability and fear of what lies ahead. idek if that made sense

I guess what i'm trying to say is that, I'm so glad we're still together. 
we got through our rough patches and are stronger than ever :-)
Despite the fact that he has seen my darkest sides, he still stayed and wants us to work out.
Even if we don't work out, I know he'll always have a special spot in my heart

alrighty PW here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment