Wednesday, April 17, 2013

void

I'm starting to like the idea of skipping school.. which is bad.
It's not that I hate school or my school sucks, i guess i'm just tired.
Maybe I haven't gotten used to the depth and craziness of JC. idek honestly
I hardly get to see Shawn as well. sigh
It's been SO long since we had proper quality time. I'm glad we're still hanging in there.

I'm trying to snap out of this bubble. it's hard, really 
getting judged and everything lololol okay not really
I'm so worn out. & the funniest thing is, it's not even cause of CCA surprisingly.
It seems that after nationals, i'm missing my sport already.

lingering thoughts for the night to let me dwell on in my dreams.
Here's a happier picture of me and Shawn at azzura not too long ago heh:


goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment