Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Daisies are beautiful


debating in my mind with myself if I should complete my history essay outline
(no, i wont cause Mr Kwok hasn't went through the previous one)

excuses

But rlly, its a rare opportunity for me to spend time with myself,
just browsing the blogs i love, reading the weirdest ask.fm questions people get,
talking to my soulmate 
& looking at him rave abt paramore's new album and random shit just to get my mind off school.
i may not have a bestfriend but having a soulmate is more than enough.

I complain about how i can't seem to get through my days..
And how As seem like something unconquerable. 

These are rare nights I get, when I don't think abt my work 24/7. 
I think it has become habitual, something that i've grown to like.
which scares me a little.

Then, I realised what would be truely scary, 
is the day when I decide that school work is a waste of my time and energy.

Thank God for the short day tmrw, 
where my lessons are all at the same classroom (this is EXTREMELY rare),
where I only have history and GP
& there's no assembly.

back to spending time with myself teehee



No comments:

Post a Comment