Tuesday, May 28, 2013


So it's 12:22 am now and I suddenly had the feels to just write. 
how ironic, I just finished a bit of GP. 

I have so many things I wanna do, nothing related to school. 
feels like there's a huge load on my back, threatening to crush me anytime i fail to get my balance.
I'm trying

"funny how you're not feeling -but still get to be deemed alive." (quote i read on insta) 
what am I fighting for
How do you fight for something that isn't there?
It's time to clear my mind of such emo nemo thoughts and get back on track. 
I can't afford all these emotional tensions within me because I have GP paper on Wednesday (which I don't think will go well but i'll try), and only 3 weeks plusminus to get my shit together for CTs.

I dont wanna look like a loser when I get my results back 
although I feel it all the fucking time and i can't do shit 


No comments:

Post a Comment