Sunday, July 10, 2011

Facetime with Shawn.











Hey there! So I'm like gonna mass update my blog, (DISCLAIMER:) all these stuff are like overdued for super long! Haha. Anyway, I've blogged about FaceTime before but it's really so entertaining man kekeke.
So recently I FaceTimed with Shawn, and like, it really kills time! Plus it can be productive too.
Like Shawn didn't bring his physics textbook home, I didnt have school the next day so I decided to help him by reading the keypoints to him.
The best part is that we studied without falling asleep, and its super duper productive. Lol k at least a few times were :p other positive points are like, we get to put the phone in front of us and talk handsfree! Haha k erm, I think that's super convenient cause I hate holding phones for a long time while talking!
It really helped I supposed! Haha. And the next day he quizzed me on Chem.
FaceTime everibadi, it's really fun hehe
Ciaoooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment