Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Life's lessons: Coloured contacts.


-
I'm such a bad kid, i bought brown coloured contacts ahahaha. my parents will so kill me luh, but well bought already so yeah :p it was like hell trying to wear it la. cause my eyes super small! haha. 30 minutes to put in, 20 minutes to take out and billions attempts to stuff the contacts in.
by the time i had it in my eyes cried like crazy already, so i couldnt wait to get them out. i took forever to put in and i want them out immediately, fml. hahaha.
i didnt take any ppictures on my first attempt cause i looked like some person that cried cause someone burnt my room, my second attempt was like tear-free so i could take some pictures hahaha. i couldnt help but take a picture la, i dont know when i'll be successful enough to have them in my eyes again heeez.
it made my eyes look, bigger(?) naise (?) i dont know ehh. haha. but it was not bad an experience, well it was pretty bad, but not THAT bad. hahahaha. i dont mind trying out other colours, opps sorry mama and dada. haha. i bought them at 14$ and they'll last a year so.. should be quite okay la the price. hahaha.
worth it? (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment