Saturday, March 14, 2015

Valentines' day // Dyeing Hair // CNY // Pre result

Another speed update hahah been really busy but okay here's a quick one :-)
vday this year was a rlly nice yet chill one!!!

Really like my dress!!! got it from some random shop for less than $20 if I rmb correctly hehe




Mama Fung alighted me at Farrer Road mrt cuz I was gonna meet leon there. Was abit irritated cuz the weather was annoying the shit out of me & I was wondering why he was taking SOOO long......
then BAM he appeared behind me with a bouquet of a dozen roses which he wrapped himself!!!!
nawWwwWwwWww



Took a cab down to FEP where we had a light meal at Saveur, and then walked down to Ion!
Love the ambience and everything they created specially for vday, we were quite lucky a couple was leaving and we got to have a cushion corner thingy to rest and chill heh



I wrapped his present with as many layers as I could. It was SO enjoyable & hilarious watching him unwrap my masterpiece BAHAHAHA





































Had early reunion dinner with the dad's side on 15th feb :-)



Went really well!!! My grandfather is so funny HAHAH
 I just wish time wouldn't pass so quickly so they wouldn't grow old so fast... ;(



 I've always wanted to dye my hair bright colors, like a mixture of a few colors hahah! But it would be so costly to get the entire thing done at a salon... didn't really wanna blow like $200-300 on my hair :-( 
Managed to find a way around it and did my hair for about $100 ;-) HEHEHE


Really quite happy with it :') loving the colors and how every strand has like a blend of 2 colors 
(if you know what I mean HAHA)



It's slightly more faded now after several washes but ahhhhh it's still pretty to me :-)


CNY!!!!!! brought Leon over for cny eve, felt a bit stressed because he is the first person I ever brought over for CNY hahah. Well, it went better than expected, everybody loves him yay!!!! :')






















Pre results!!!!!!!!













Random pic of amazing pasta cooked by my personal chef :')


till then x


No comments:

Post a Comment