Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Throwback: Christmas 2014

It's thursday and so here's a throwback post hehe. Throwing back to.......... CHRISTMAS. 
yes christmas hahaha, decided it was about time I blogged about my christmas before Christmas 2k15 comes HAHAH 

I got my nails done in this extremely intriguing and pretty temperature-color-changing polish!!! I usually have this tendency to stay away cool colors like white, pastels etc.. but no regrets at all ^__^
When it gets warm my nails would turn silver, and when it is cold they turn turquoise :-)

here are a few pix of them in an ombre-like shade, super pretty hehe.



So as with every year's christmas, I attended Christmas service, followed by lunch, at Shangri la. It's really a beautiful hotel and more importantly there's nothing like a good Christmas service to start off Christmas day itself :')



Had my number 1 with me for this year's christmas and I couldn't be happier hehe, not to mention he looked rlly good in his suit and everything ahhhhhhbdkkfjaefnljfi ^__^





yup, I reword my prom dress for christmas HAHAHA didn't wanna let it go to waste hehe.





a really nice batch pic :-)






I had so much fun taking all these candid like photos with him HAHAH 



NAH HAHAH 


All these pics were so cute to look back on :')



we were really dressed up that day so we just had to spam pics haha















overall Christmas day was about the same as with the past years :-) 
but I think what I really love about this Christmas are the days leading up to it and how I thoroughly enjoyed the entire christmas season :')

till then x

No comments:

Post a Comment