Wednesday, March 26, 2014

POST CTs: Divergent with Tay

HELLO anyone that still reads this space heh.
I'm baaaaack CTs are ova yay. Okay actually my end to CTs is pretty anti climax. Let me explain.
I was suppose to go for math today, but the night before I had diarrhoea and was feeling feverish. basically I've got a mild case of food poisoning ha ha ha :'( gave math paper a miss and tada CTs ended for me when I woke up LOL.

Didn't expect myself to fall ill so I had quite a lot of things planned out for today! My mother was pretty pissed when she knew I was planning to head out hahaha cuz she wanted me to stay in and rest but hey I couldn't just cancel all my plans like that :-( so yeah I went ahead haha.

Met Bryan to go watch Divergent heh. Have been dying to watch it since I saw the trailer and everyone kept going on about how nice it is. 
Divergent was pretty good btw, loved it!!! would say it's better than Hunger Games :-)
yeah and before that I met up with a few sellers to collect stuff I bought from Carousell, also went to scape to get my shoes and top HEHEHEHEHEH haul post soon!!!
Before you read on pls know that Bryan and I are just friends.
good friends since secondary school :-)
FRIENDS AH not buddies or in a best friendship or buddyhood LOL inside joke
(HOLLA IF U KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABT heh) 
  
While waiting at somerset w this bij
 Selfies aft we bought our tix. Honestly was lazy to like put on liner but I would srsly look ghostly lol cuz I wasn't feeling too good. But yes heh always have time for some selfies awyea
2x2
He couldn't take the intense 9 shots at a go so he shunned away towards the end HAHAHAHAHA LOUSY quite funny actually!!!

3x3
But of course practice makes perfect yay B)
3x3 again
more 

selfies
Walked down to orchard from Somerset, had a great time talking nonsense and laughing as usual cuz he's such a joke and never fails to crack me up with his bullshit hahaha.
Had dinner at the overpriced food court at ION and went are window shopping.

So yeah that's about it :-) anyway i've been active again on snapchat lol anyone still use it? 
these are some of the videos I took to snap ppl heh. Shows snippets of today :-)
Pls add me if u wanna @bellojelloz :*


On a side note I'm really thoroughly broke as of now :-( but hey I really loved the things I bought!!! worth every cent :') 
sneak: i'm an owner of the instax wide 210 cam now WHEEEEE

-

If u read till here thank u i love u haha till the next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment